Friday 25 March 2011

Vavi Thai Spa's Soho Low Cost Website



To accompany the Low Cost Business Video for Vavi Thai Spa I mentioned in the previous blog the owner also commissioned an accompanying low cost website. To complement the funky contemporary feeling of the spa I have gone for a more contemporary feel to the website and used a photo decorative background and a bespoke banner. Again the overarching message which is profiled on the home page is Affordable Pure Total Indulgence. Alongside the website I have also installed Google Webmaster Central and Google Analytics which enables me to monitor the number of visitors to the site and how the Google crawler views the site on the web in terms of links and keywords. By monitoring these I can feed back to clients and tailor a bespoke Search Engine Optimisation campaign should they require it.


Vavi Thai Spa , Rupert Street , Soho www.vavithaispa.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment