Saturday 19 March 2011

What's In Our £99 Web Site Starter Package



There's been a lot of interest from my 'foundation clients' - who have helped me enormously to get started and embark on a new career in online marketing. So it was time to articulate which is my specific offer in terms of the business that can you expect in detail if you source a service from Low Cost Business Videos. I've set a page up over on our main website which has more details. What I am particularly proud of is the "hand it over to you option" with training and mentoring. I know that you're all very busy running your businesses but with a liitle bit of help in terms of after sales support from us means you can ultimately be self reliant in terms of your further online marketing if you wish or can continue to use the affordable services of Low Cost Business Videos as a partner for success !




Either way my mission and promise to you is to help us both win together !

www.lowcostbusinessvideos.co.uk - the ideal way to;

No comments:

Post a Comment